Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day! This is my second Mother's Day, and I feel blessed to have such a smart, beautiful, happy, and healthy little girl. She is perfect, and I wouldn't trade her for the world. It amazes me how she learns new things every day, and how she makes me a better person.

Of course Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who always goes out of her way for me and my sisters. She's one of the strongest and caring people I know. To my sister, Chelsey, who is an amazing mother to my niece and nephew, and a new baby on the way! To my little sister, Michelle, who has accomplished so much, and will make an amazing mom to little Carter. To my Nana, who has always gone out of her way for everyone, and is the best grandmother in the world. These are some of the most important women in my life, I love you all <3

And to the many, many friends who are also mother's...Happy Mother's Day!

The picture at the top is of Kenzie and I last year on Mother's Day. Haha, she has never been big, but the picture makes me laugh because she looks huge! She has always been my happy girl :) I will post one of today once she decides to wake up!

I got two Diamond Candle's for Mother's Day! Excited :) And Makenzie walked out of the bedroom with the biggest grin on her face, and ran over to me with a card she drew herself for me...cutest thing ever! Like five minutes later, she looked at me and ran over with her arms out and gave me a big hug :) :) She is so lovey and cute!! I love it; she makes me smile <3

Anyway, so, I thought I had this whole wedding party thing down, and now I'm having a hard time with it. Ugh, it drives me nuts. I had a list of seven, and realize how ridiculous that sounds, haha. I KNOW there will be five at least, possibly six. The problem is trying to decide who on my list to take off. Of course, none of them know yet, so it's not like I'll hurt anyone's feelings, but you know. I guess we'll wait and see who Gus comes up with and go from there. I know we want to wait a while, but I still feel like it's smart to start the planning, so things aren't so stressful when it's time.

We have finally had some nice weather. I love being able to get Kenzie outside. She's obsessed with being out there. She loves driving her jeep, playing with rocks, and just running all over the place. We went to Gus' mom's yesterday, and she had fun playing on the porch. She really likes her cat and dog. We went to dad's last weekend, and I pulled her around in the wagon and she played on the swingset. She loves to swing, but especially loves the slide! It's pretty high, so I'm surprised. I'd put her at the top, she'd sit there for a minute, then slowly scooch of, and I'd catch her at the bottom. She giggles, and when she gets to the bottom, she instantly puckers her lips and kissed me, hahaha...EVERY single time!! It's so funny :)

Well, I suppose I'm going to get some things done around the house while she naps. Again, Happy Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment