Monday, May 21, 2012

Sleepy...


Honestly, does it get any cuter than this little girl? Nope. Gah...I love her. She had her baby in the tubby, and I wrapped her up in a towel like I did Makenzie, and Makenzie was laughing and laughing at it, and she would not let me take her baby away from her. I sat her on the couch to try to take a picture, and she looks like a little Mama!! She was so cute. She was kissing and hugging her, rubbing her head, and patting her back. She loves her baby :)


I'm kind of too tired to even really think right now, and will be heading to bed shortly, but figured I should update this thing :P

We haven't been up to much lately, kind of the same old. But, it has been super nice outside :) We have been enjoying the sunshine and spending a lot of time outside. We went to Dad's yesterday, and he was having a yardsale. We stayed for a while, then I had to bring Kenzie home for her nap. After that, we played outside some more. She loves being outside.


Gus bought a pool today. It's big enough for all the kids, but won't be too big for Kenzie to sit in. It's 18", so it is pretty deep for her, but of course I'll still be there the whole time they are in it. They are all going to have a blast with it though! Kenzie had fun splashing the water today. It's obviously too cold right now to let her go in, though.


Well, I wanted to do some photography reading before bed, but I'm thinking an early bedtime sounds better. Kenzie will be happy to see the kids tomorrow, and hopefully we can spend most of the day outside again. 

Goodnight all <3

No comments:

Post a Comment