Monday, August 20, 2012

8/20/12

Oh my word. Seriously, can anyone tell me why some people are so stupid? I'm not going to get into details with it, but I believe some people get what's coming to them. If you can't be smart, maybe you deserve it. 
SOME PEOPLE NEVER CHANGE!!
There's a LOT of truth to that, trust me, I know. I guess it is what it is though.

We were supposed to bring Kenzie to have some pictures done over the weekend. A guy I went to highschool with is getting into photography, and he is REALLY good. I'm always amazed by how some people are just starting out, and do so well with it. I've been teaching myself for about seven months now and am still not that great, lol. I wish I could afford some classes, but since I don't intend to ever do it as a job, it's not that practical. Maybe someday, when we have some extra money, since it WILL still always be a huge hobby of mine, of course. Anyway, he ended up being really busy over the weekend, but messaged me to let me know he'd still like to use her, and it'll be sometime within the next couple months. I haven't seen any portraits he's done, but rather just mostly scenery and stuff like that, but he is good! He had been looking for models so he could practice, and I jumped right on it, because I'm always looking at his pictures and commenting on how well he does. It's definitely what he's meant to do. I mentioned how I have a sister with kids, so it'd be cool if she were able to come along too, and get some of all of them. If she's lucky, it'll be after Levi is here. :-)

Gus has changed his days off to Mon-Wed. It sucks that he doesn't have any weekend days off anymore, but really, what do we do on weekends that we can't do on weekdays? Plus, with Desirae going to school next week, it'll be nice to have Gus home on three school days, so we can keep her busy. She really misses Desirae a LOT when she's gone. She's always saying her name and asking me to go to Nana's (where Desirae usually is). I always look forward to Tuesday, because she is so happy to see her. Plus, I think we're going to start going up to Nana's once in a while for weekends, since Gus will be working. This will allow Kenzie to see her Great Nana (as well as other family) more often, I can bring her to the park, and we can just get away from this house every so often. Mom is bringing the kids up Wednesday, so I'm thinking we will probably go up Wednesday, too, and stay the weekend. 

Oye, so this has been my day, lol. Every single time I went to the bathroom, I came out to this (OR her chewing through cheese wrappers). She is obsessed with getting into the fridge, but especially obsessed with the eggs lately. I know they make "locks" for fridges with a handle on the front, but I don't know about the kind we have. It drives me nuts. She broke two this morning, two this afternoon, and the rest tonight haha. We had just bought them early this morning! And yes, they are put out of reach, or so I thought. She manages to get her hands on EVERYTHING! She's a climber, a jumper, just plain crazy! Luckily she's super cute. :-)

Well, I got out my scrapbook stuff so I could work on that tonight, so I'm going to for a bit. I have put it off for so long, and it'd be nice to get it caught up. Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment